Monday, June 18, 2012

Dear Silent Readers

I hope you don't mind me contacting you :-). I have been thinking about writing to you for a while now.
Many of you have been reading my blog for a good while, so you know that I am a weirdo like that and I hope that you won't feel like I am putting you on the spot. I am really not.
The thing is I have this fancy stat counter tool and I can see who is reading my blog and what they read and how much time they spend here.
I don't think that you are silent stalkers, this is not one of those messages, I think you have a situation with a child and are trying to find information, which is a really hard situation to be in.
I know many people hate commenting on blogs, so please don't feel like you have to comment at all, I know my kids are gorgeous, you don't need to tell me (I am glad if you do, but you don't have to really).
However, if you have any questions, or just need to share in a more private way, please do feel free to e-mail me at tiny.hypo@gmail.com

PS. Dear reader from Belgium, I see that sometimes you use google translate, which is really crap... You can write to me in French if you want to...

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing my stats counter, and seeing all the different countries...makes me wonder, though...exactly who is reading and how they stumbled on my blog.

    ReplyDelete