Friday, June 29, 2012

Sorry...

I haven't written anything over the last week, mainly because I have been researching the growth hormone treatment in all my spare time.
But I am just too upset today, I have to get it out... Please don't comment nice things to me, I am too upset to take anything nice.
Why do bad things happen to good people, I know it's the stupid question of the ignorants, but really.
The couple I first really connected with on POLP got some upsetting news about their achon kid, I am so upset for them, I couldn't even write to them for the whole day. That kid could be ours, they are one of us, why do they need to hurt so much?
One of the girls whose lengthening follow has had a rough few days - I worry about her too. Another goes into surgery today - none of this is my business, I haven't even met these people, yet in a weird way I feel more connected to them than to some of my family who more or less choose to ignore Fi's condition.
And then there is all this talk on the RGA site about whether or not there are any cognitive problems connected with HCH. I cannot face this topic without getting ready for it, I ache for these people whose kids really struggle, I so want to make it better and I can't. There is no saying more annoying than this God help me to accept the things I can't change... I HATE that!

No comments:

Post a Comment