Wednesday, August 31, 2011

First day in school

It's Tara's first day in primary school tomorrow. I have really tried not to project my own anxiety onto her, so G will take her in the morning. She is excited about her new lunch box, that's the only thing she keeps on talking about. I don't think she fully understands that she won't go to creche again, but then words like "never" don't make any sense at the age of 4.
Darling Tara, fiercely independent, yet gentle to the core. A second mommy to Fiona. Incredible at gross motor skills and social skills really crap at speaking. I have no idea how well she will do academically, my only expectation of the school is to not make her hate learning and reduce her confidence, if those 2 things are accomplished, we will be fine. Oh and she does not have a bad bone in her body, she sure doesn't get that from her bitchy mammy, but I hope school won't change that either...


No comments:

Post a Comment