Sunday, January 1, 2012

No New Year's resolutions for me

Nope, stopped doing them at 21 or so, not great at following through and way too cynical to even try... Instead I will do a wishlist for each member of the family, not the same thing, not at all :-))

George - I hope that in 2012 he will enjoy his job, he just started a new job and he had 2 horrible bosses in the last few years so he really needs a decent boss and a job that offers enough challenge but allows him to still have a life, I think it looks like he may have found it...  Oh, and I hope he can finish his MA, that's a huge thing for him.
Tara - since she got hear ear tubes her hearing has become so much matter - please may this be the year that her speech will catch up so I can stop worrying myself to death, pretty pretty please... This is a special request to the speech fairy... Please fly by...
Lia - She is perfect the way she is, really, so I just hope that I will somehow have more patience for this 3 year old who is just like ME so drives me up the flipping wall... Please, patience fairy, come by QUICK...
Fiona, - I just hope that her speech will be good, since we are bilingual and she has HCH, please speech fairy, we really need you...
For me... Ok this is a long list, I am a selfish person... OK, I need to stay employed, so I really need our client to extend this contract, pretty please, contract extension fairy... And I need to continue to work on my masters too and it's so BORING.  Oh and I stopped eating sweets for Fiona, because we will need to watch her nutrition, so now is the best time for me to stop as she is starting solids, I can do it for her, easy-peasy, and this is not a resolution, not at all... And last but not least, I have perspective, I really do I just have to remember to focus on it. LOTS.
Oh and we really need to get on with the grandparents this year, can't have any more drama...

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you and your family. I wish you all the best.

    (and no resolutions for me either...)

    ReplyDelete