Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Surviving August

I know I will... Just not sure, how... Here is the set up...
Number of children in the house: 3...
Number of parents working full time: 2 albeit from home and flex hours but still needing to put in 8-10 hours a day...
Number of parent having to complete masters needing lots of help from wife: 1
Number of parents whose client's contract just got renewed and will be mad busy with transition - 1 and it's me...
Parents wanting kids to have a great August - 2...

We will figure it out, we have help for 6 hours every day so we'd better make most of it... Tara will do camp for 1 week, that will help...

I really need to start to share here all my research about the growth hormone treatment and start listing my questions as I will be taking Fi to see the French endocrinologist involved in the interesting study in Sep...

1 comment:

  1. I do a lot of work from home, too, and it's way harder to stay focused and get things done with little ones around. Sending lots of positive, productive energy!

    ReplyDelete