Sunday, September 16, 2012

Mamma

Honestly, I really don't think there is any sound sweeter to a mother's ear than a new baby's first cry and then when she says mamma for the first time... And then perhaps "I love you". There is something magical about this tiny little voice saying mamma.

And I must say I have been well offended because Fi uses a TON of words like: pasta and music and bag and slippers and says TARA and a million other things which I would not expect to be said before mummy.

And still therewas no sign of mamma until this week. And now it has arrived and it is used for me and all good things, like favorite foods and things that are extremely wanted (for 2 seconds before the next thing gets extremely wanted). Love it, love her little voice. I am smitten.

2 comments:

  1. That just brought a huge smile to my face! Love it! Enjoy that sweet sound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohh! I somehow missed this post- that is soooo sweet. I agree, there isn't anything I'd rather hear than "mama"

    ReplyDelete