Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012

went in about a second... In fact half of the time I thought it was already 2013, I never had that with another year my whole life, I wonder why that was. Even last week I thought it was 2013 and wondered why I didn't get a new credit card since it expired in May... I suppose it means that I will now be the same age for another year, things are looking up!

We had on average 9 medical appointments a month. All 3 kids got ear tubes. We got doctored and surgeried out this year... 
Big trip to the US, 2 big trips to France about the growth hormone treatment.
We all have officially become Irish. 

2013 is going to be big in all aspects, I know it, I can feel it, I am trying to avoid thinking about it. I am excited, scared, overwhelmed... Wish us luck, we will need a lot of this year. See I did it again... Next year... 

Won't post tomorrow. Will have 14 people for dinner- party ... what was I thinking.... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment