Saturday, December 29, 2012

Newborn pic

I have one new year resolution for this year, well that's actually not true, I have many, but I am way too embarrassed to admit that i still have them.... I wouldn't even dream of sharing them... Even writing them down for me would feel so khmmm simple... and not in a good way.

Anyhow, my one public resolution is to share more photos... I am sure everyone is terribly interested in my thoughts, but still, pics on a blog are nice... My dear friend, Vanessa is so good at this and takes amazing pics, my pics won't be amazing, but at least there will be some...

So, here is one which I just found, this was taken the first time I held Fi, she is still covered in vernix. Nothing like that gorgeous scent of a newborn baby or the first time you hold them and they know that you are the mummy and settle, it's fascinating... In fact, I have been a mother for 6 years and I still don't quite understand how babies settle so quickly when I pick them up, they could be in pain, upset, hurt...


2 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of pictures! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love new baby photos! So tender...we were just looking at some photos of the older kids holding LH for the first time...

    ReplyDelete